Experienced TV series Character Animator required for 2D Animation Pilot/Reference episode, to create
a very high standard of animation for international television channels.
The successful applicant much have at least 2 years experience as a TV series 2D digital animator and
be available for the project beginning mid-April to run for 8 to 10 weeks.
The successful applicant will work closely with the animation director to create a very high standard of
animation for international television channels.
· 2 years experience in the animation industry
· Working knowledge of Anime Studio Pro – though a good knowledge of Cel Action and Adobe
Flash would also be applicable
· Strong animation principles a must and should be evident in applicants work in all softwares
· Must be able to animate people and animals
· Strong acting and posing skills necessary.
· Ability to problem solve and predict potential problems with assigned tasks
· Have the ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines
· Must have good communication skills and work well in a team based environment
Applicants must be expertly skilled in Flash and/or Cell Action production pipelines. Experience with
Anime Studio Pro software would also be very beneficial.
Please send CV and link to demo reel to: Keith Feely at Monster Entertainment