Layout Artists x 2
Cosgrove Hall Fitzpatrick Entertainment, are seeking outstanding Layout Artists for an initial 30 week contract starting in October, based from their new studios in Didsbury near Manchester.
Cosgrove Hall Fitzpatrick Entertainment was founded by Brian Cosgrove, Mark Hall (succeeded by his son, Simon Hall) and Francis Fitzpatrick to create entertaining, innovative and brilliantly characterised children’s television shows that will appeal to global audiences.
It is a name set to become synonymous with high quality children’s entertainment, drawing on both the development talents of its creative team and Cosgrove Hall’s 40 year legacy as one of the UK’s most respected and influential producers of animated programmes.
The company operates from its historic home in Manchester and has offices in London and New York.
- Must have proven 2D design experience.
- Must have proven Skills in Flash
- Broadcast series experience is preferable
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and FLASH
- Essential to have a good understanding of the animation process and the technical possibilities available.
- Producing Layouts that define the Backgrounds and action that will take place within each scene, ensuring staging is technically correct.
- Must communicate well and be willing to take notes and direction, under tight deadlines.
- Ability to work within a production schedule sustaining the quotas set out by the Production Management team
- Must be flexible, willing to learn and be a motivated and motivating team player.
- Must have good interpersonal skills.
- Must be willing to work in-house at our client’s Didsbury studio.
- Preferably available to start in October or soon after
An initial 30 week contract is available however a longer contract may be available for the right candidate.
Contracts will be subject to a short probationary period.
Good rates are available and will be dependent upon experience.
Email Nikkifeare@chfmedia.com with a C.V. and portfolio.