Flash Design Prep Artists x 2
Cosgrove Hall Fitzpatrick Entertainment, are seeking outstanding Flash Design Prep Artists for an initial 30 week contract starting in September, based from their new studios in Didsbury near Manchester.
Cosgrove Hall Fitzpatrick Entertainment was founded by Brian Cosgrove, Mark Hall (succeeded by his son, Simon Hall) and Francis Fitzpatrick to create entertaining, innovative and brilliantly characterised children’s television shows that will appeal to global audiences.
It is a name set to become synonymous with high quality children’s entertainment, drawing on both the development talents of its creative team and Cosgrove Hall’s 40 year legacy as one of the UK’s most respected and influential producers of animated programmes.
The company operates from its historic home in Manchester and has offices in London and New York.
- Must have proven 2D Flash Design Prep experience.
- Broadcast series experience is preferred.
- Excellent drawing and design skills essential
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Flash and Photoshop essential
- A good understanding of the Flash animation process and the technical possibilities.
- An understanding of Design considerations an advantage.
- Will be responsible for transferring designs into FLASH (character, prop and set ) from artwork created in another medium (Photoshop, Illustrator) and reproducing the correct design and line quality to the specifications of the Art / Animation Director.
- Will be responsible for all Prep for animation .
- Must have good interpersonal skills, communicate well and be willing to take notes and direction, under tight deadlines. (have combined 2 x lines)
- Ability to work within a production schedule sustaining the quotas set out by the Production Management team.
- Must be flexible, willing to learn and be a motivated and motivating team player.
- Must be willing to work in-house at our client’s Didsbury studio.
- Must be Available to start in September
An initial 30 week contract is available however a longer contract may be available for the right candidate.
Contracts will be subject to a short probationary period.
Good rates are available and will be dependent upon experience.
Email Nikkifeare@chfmedia.com with a C.V. and portfolio.