Flash Lead Animators x 2
Cosgrove Hall Fitzpatrick Entertainment, are seeking outstanding Lead Flash Animators for an initial 30 week contract starting in September, based from their new studios in Didsbury near Manchester.
Cosgrove Hall Fitzpatrick Entertainment was founded by Brian Cosgrove, Mark Hall (succeeded by his son, Simon Hall) and Francis Fitzpatrick to create entertaining, innovative and brilliantly characterised children’s television shows that will appeal to global audiences.
It is a name set to become synonymous with high quality children’s entertainment, drawing on both the development talents of its creative team and Cosgrove Hall’s 40 year legacy as one of the UK’s most respected and influential producers of animated programmes.
The company operates from its historic home in Manchester and has offices in London and New York.
- Must have proven 2D FLASH character animation experience plus an excellent knowledge of traditional animation principles.
- The ideal candidate will have Lead Animator experience.
- Broadcast series experience is essential.
- Will work closely with the Animation Director to create a high standard of animation for broadcast.
- Must communicate well and be willing to take notes and direction, under tight deadlines.
- Able to work within a production schedule and share progress with the Production Management.
- The ideal candidate will have experience of leading a small team, assigning and approving work and maintaining the production schedule.
- Ability to problem solve and predict potential problems with assigned tasks
- Must be flexible, willing to learn and be a motivated and motivating team player.
- Must have good interpersonal skills.
- Must be willing to work in-house at our Didsbury studio.
- Must be available to start in September
- Initially a 30 week contract.
- A probationary period will be included within the successful candidate’s contract.
An initial 30 week contract is available however a longer contract may be available for the right candidate.
Contracts will be subject to a short probationary period.
Good rates are available and will be dependent upon experience.
Email Nikkifeare@chfmedia.com with a C.V. and portfolio.