Flash Animators (x8.5)
Cosgrove Hall Fitzpatrick Entertainment, are seeking outstanding Flash Animators for an initial 30 week contract starting in November, based from their new studios in Didsbury near Manchester.
Cosgrove Hall Fitzpatrick Entertainment was founded by Brian Cosgrove, Mark Hall (succeeded by his son, Simon Hall) and Francis Fitzpatrick to create entertaining, innovative and brilliantly characterised children’s television shows that will appeal to global audiences.
It is a name set to become synonymous with high quality children’s entertainment, drawing on both the development talents of its creative team and Cosgrove Hall’s 40 year legacy as one of the UK’s most respected and influential producers of animated programmes.
The company operates from its historic home in Manchester and has offices in London and New York.
- Must have proven 2D FLASH character animation experience.
- Preferably experience on broadcast series or film production.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience
- Must have excellent knowledge of traditional animation principles and the ability to apply them to the digital medium.
- Must be flexible, willing to learn and follow instruction of the Animation Director / Lead Animator.
- Ability to work within a production schedule sustaining the quotas set out by the Production Management team.
- Must have good interpersonal skills.
- Must be willing to work in-house at our client’s Didsbury studio.
- Must be available to start in November
An initial 30 week contract is available however a longer contract may be available for the right candidate.
Contracts will be subject to a short probationary period.
Good rates are available and will be dependent upon experience.
Email Nikkifeare@chfmedia.com with a C.V. and portfolio.