Background Artists x 5
Cosgrove Hall Fitzpatrick Entertainment, are seeking outstanding Background Artists for an initial 30 week contract starting in November, based from their new studios in Didsbury near Manchester.
Cosgrove Hall Fitzpatrick Entertainment was founded by Brian Cosgrove, Mark Hall (succeeded by his son, Simon Hall) and Francis Fitzpatrick to create entertaining, innovative and brilliantly characterised children’s television shows that will appeal to global audiences.
It is a name set to become synonymous with high quality children’s entertainment, drawing on both the development talents of its creative team and Cosgrove Hall’s 40 year legacy as one of the UK’s most respected and influential producers of animated programmes.
The company operates from its historic home in Manchester and has offices in London and New York.
- Must have proven 2D Background artist experience.
- Broadcast series experience is preferred.
- You must have excellent drawing skills with a great sense of colour, design, perspective, staging, camera placement and composition
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop essential
- Will be responsible for designing BG key angles in line with the storyboard composition, maintaining the style and quality of the project and to the approval of the BG Supervisor.
- A good understanding of the animation process and the technical possibilities.
- Must have good interpersonal skills, communicate well and be willing to take notes and direction, under tight deadlines.
- Ability to work within a production schedule sustaining the quotas set out by the Production Management team.
- Must be flexible, willing to learn and be a motivated and motivating team player.
- Must be willing to work in-house at our client’s Didsbury studio.
- Must be Available to start in September
An initial 30 week contract is available however a longer contract may be available for the right candidate.
Contracts will be subject to a short probationary period.
Good rates of pay are available and will be dependent upon experience.
Email Nikkifeare@chfmedia.com with a C.V. and portfolio.