Two celebrated representatives from China will join Oscar-nominated companies, Brown Bag Films and Cartoon Saloon, to participate in a special Animation Seminar on Friday 4th February, at Dublin City Council’s Wood Quay Conference Centre.
The seminar will be a key component of Ireland’s first Chinese Film Festival, which forms part of the Dublin Chinese New Year Festival 2011.
The seminar will be a marvellous opportunity to understand business practice in China; to look at the legal aspects of co-production; and to build networks that should provide fascinating and rewarding opportunities in the years ahead.
To book for film screenings for the DCNYF Chinese Film Festival please click here
- Paul Young, Creative Director/founder Cartoon Saloon
- Cathal Gaffney, Managing Director, and Jennie Stacey, Head of Development, Brown Bag Films
- Jason Leigh, Business Development Manager, Crystal CG London
- Yao Guanghua, director of the Shanghai Animation Film Studio’s “The Magic Aster” (to be screened on Sunday 6th in the IFI, at 11am)
- Kevin Lynch, Clerkin Lynch Solicitors
- Jimmy Murakami, animation director
- Cathy Holahan, China Market Advisor, Enterprise Ireland
- Coordinator/Chair: Damian Farrell, Creative Director, Caboom
- Doing business in China
- Animation in China
Tea/Coffee, approx. 11.30am.
Ends at 1.30pm, followed by LUNCH, provided by Dublin City Council
Contact: Geoff Power
Ph: 087 9035977
or for more details: http://www.dublin.ie/cny
Sponsored by Dublin City Council