Creatives in Animation Network (CAN) gathering, the first for 2013!
It takes place in the Roasted Brown Cafe space in Filmbase, on Monday May 13th at 7-9pm.
The event is open to anyone genuinely interested in collaborating within the animation industry – writers, animators, producers, directors, scribblers and artists.
For more information check out www.lindsayjsedgwick.com or email Linsay at email@example.com
SixMinute is on the hunt for two amazing ARTISTS!
- Game Artist
- Senior Artist
Interested in joining our team? Send your cover letter, CV and portfolio to John at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us why you should come work in SixMinute.
To view the full job descriptions go to www.sixminute.com
Telegael is looking for experienced Storyboard Artists for immediate start.
These are freelance positions for 2-D animated shows.
Must have own Toon Boom Storyboard Pro license.
The successful artists will have:
→substantial experience in storyboading for feature or TV series
→a portfolio showing strong design and storytelling skills
→be self-motivated and professional at all times
→the ability to meet tight deadlines while meeting the style and quality of the show
→the ability to work digitally (Toon Boom Storyboard Pro), communicate progress of work, to organise and prioritise and ensure all files are named correctly
→the ability to work well under pressure with good time-management skills
Please send cover letters, CVs and online portfolios/reels for consideration to:
Head of Animation
*Put “Storyboard Artist” in subject line
2D DIGITAL ANIMATOR
Kavaleer Productions are recruiting 2D digital animators for an upcoming TV series. The project will be animated using CelAction 2D software. We’re working on multiple high profile projects, so this is a great opportunity.
- Must have proven 2D character animation experience. Preferably on broadcast series or film production.
- Minimum of 2 years experience using CelAction, Flash, After FX, Toon Boom or Anime Studio in a paid position.
- The ideal candidate will have CelAction experience, but this is not essential as training can be provided.
- Must have excellent knowledge of traditional animation principles and the ability to apply them to the digital medium.
- Must be flexible, willing to learn and be a motivated and motivating team player. – Able to work within a production schedule.
- Must have good interpersonal skills.
- Must be willing to work in house in our Dublin studio.
This position is an excellent opportunity for highly organized and motivated animator who enjoys being part of an exciting, fast paced animation studio.
Please submit your CV and digital showreel to email@example.com
Aileen McGibbon Production Coordinator