JAM Media are hiring!
JAM Media are curently seeking applicants for the following roles. Follow the links below for further details.
Want to join our award winning team? The position of ‘Runner’ is currently required at JAM Media. This role would suit someone with an enthusiastic nature, can-do attitude and who enjoys working in a fast paced environment. It’s extremely important this candidate is passionate about animation and the industry. This is a fantastic opportunity for graduates to gain a foothold in the industry where they will be exposed to all aspects of animation.
- Must be highly motivated and passionate about animation and children’s TV series
- Friendly, enthusiastic, quick thinker and can use their own initiative, work hard, handle multiple tasks and complete tasks quickly and efficiently
- A ‘Self starter’ who can jump in and deal with problems when they arise with a solution driven approach and a keen willingness to learn.
- Customer service experience would be helpful but not essential.
- Impeccable interpersonal skills
- Good communication and team skills
- Excellent organisation skills
- Integrity in dealing with confidential information and material
- A working knowledge of word processing and spreadsheet softwares (eg word, excel, google docs)
- Ability to prioritise and organise tasks accordingly
- Minimum age 18 years +
3rd level education desirable but not a requirement
JAM Media are looking for a talented Compositor to join our award winning team. The job would involve constructing the final image by combining layers of previously-created material, including rendered computer animation, special effects, graphics, 2D animation, live action and static background plates.
If you are ready for a fast paced production and are multi-talented, then JAM Media is the place for you!
- Have the talent to make artistic judgements
- Have the technical skills to make practical decisions
- Be able to analyse and solve problems
- Possess extensive knowledge of current compositing software such as after effects/Nuke
- Have knowledge of various other programmes including Photoshop
- Understand the 3D animation process, particularly lighting
- Have a good eye for composition, colour, light and shadow
- Have good knowledge of the keying process
- Have a methodical and thorough approach to work
- Pay close attention to detail
- Have good communication skills
- Be able to work as part of a team
- Be able to take direction and be willing to address constructive feedback
- Be able to work with a minimum of supervision
- Be able to deliver on schedule, working calmly and efficiently under pressure, if required
- Have respect for the procedures and requirements of a particular studio, production or pipeline
Required Skills / Experience:
1 – 2 years experience working in a professional environment within their discipline
Expert knowledge in using the programmes required
Showreel of previous work
Primary software: After Effects, Nuke, ToonBoom