Experienced Production Manager Required in Boulder Media
Boulder Media are looking for an organised and highly motivated Production Manager to work in a busy studio of 80+ staff and deal with a fast paced project from pre-production all the way through to post.
The ideal candidate will have all the characteristics and skills detailed below and at least 2 – 3yrs experience in a Production Management role.
· You will be required to deal with the LA pre-production studio ensuring that all episodic shipments are complete and ready for core production
· Communicate clearly and regularly with the Producers and Directors at Boulder Media on the production status
· Create and maintain a detailed weekly report for the production of the series and the individual departments
· Create a Production report for the LA studio to ensure all scheduled plans sync up
· Help to plan and troubleshoot the pipeline for the production and any delays in delivery
· Plan with the available resources to optimise the efficiency of each department in line with the schedule
· Ensure the production team understand the goals and deadlines of each assignment and key milestone deliveries
· Manage the animation and asset delivery to overseas animation vendor/s and in turn their deliveries back.
· Coordinate the execution of retakes and report on the level called and impact on core production.
· Manage the Post Production between the LA studio and our external facilities, managing format delivery and QC repairs where necessary
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills essential.
· Must be able to work well within a team environment, encouraging and fostering a healthy atmosphere in a pressured environment, setting achievable goals and supporting the team to hit any goals or deadlines that are set out before them.
Please apply by email to firstname.lastname@example.org and only those with the required 2-3 years production management experience will be considered.