Boulder Media are Hiring!
Boulder Media are looking for applicants for a Production Manager position. Please see details below:
JOB TITLE: Production Manager
REPORTING TO: Producer
SUMMARY OF THE ROLE:
Boulder Media are looking for an organised, experienced and highly motivated Production Manager to oversee a staff of 40+ on an exciting and fast paced project.
The ideal candidate will have all the characteristics and skills detailed below and must have at least 3-4 years’ experience in a Production Management role in episodic animation.
- Manage overall production schedule including interdepartmental workflow and monitor / oversee department schedules and priorities
- Plan with the available resources to optimise the efficiency of each department in line with the schedule
- Ensure the production team understand the goals and deadlines of each assignment and key milestone deliveries
- Communicate clearly and regularly with the Producers and Directors at Boulder Media on the production status
- Create and maintain a detailed weekly report for the production of the series and the individual departments in line with studio standard reporting methods.
- Prepare episodic shipments where required ensuring these are complete, comprehensive and ready for core production
- Monitor external studio core production where required to ensure all scheduled plans meet delivery deadlines
- Help to plan and troubleshoot the pipeline for the production and any delays in delivery
- Coordinate the execution of retakes and report on the level called and impact on core production.
- Manage the coordination of assets and materials to prepare episodic post production
- Liaise with Post Production Supervisor to ensure a smooth post production process and completion and delivery of final master materials/ deliverables
- 3-4 years’ experience in a Production Management role in episodic animation
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills essential.
- Must be able to work well within a team environment, encouraging and fostering a healthy atmosphere in a pressured environment, setting achievable goals and supporting the team to hit any goals or deadlines that are set out before them.
- A good working knowledge of the Harmony animation pipeline is not necessary but would be a distinct advantage when applying
- The successful candidate will be an organised leader who can clearly assess current status, project future performance and drive a final result.
To Apply: Please apply by email to email@example.com
This role is only open to applicants willing to relocate to Ireland if required and all applicants must be eligible to work within EEA.
Boulder Media is an equal opportunities employer.