4 Weeks left to enter the Animation Art Show
Here are the application details from their facebook page:
Dates and Address
1. The Animation Art Show 2014 will take place in the Temple Bar Gallery at the address 5-9 Temple Bar, Dublin 2, from the 17th to the 19th of October. There will be an opening evening on the 17th of October and artwork will be on display for the entire weekend. The auction will take place on Sunday, 19th October. All proceeds from this auction will be donated to the ISPCC and the Jack and Jill Foundation.
2. The show is opened to all animation professionals, past and present, and students of animation.
3. The deadline for submissions is the 1st of October. Due to the time involved in cataloguing and organizing the pieces, we regret that we will be unable to accept submissions after this date. There will be no exceptions.
Submitted Art Pieces
4. Due to limited space the Animation Art Show is currently accepting just ONE piece per artist.
5. In the case where an individual wishes to donate a piece of original artwork from a Movie or TV show (eg. production cels), the Animation Art Show gladly welcomes these submissions separate to the artists’ own individual submission. Please get in contact with the Animation Art show team on email@example.com to discuss any further details relating to a donation.
6. All submissions must be accompanied by a completed Application Form (downloadable from the Animation Art Show 2014 Facebook page in the Notes section). The Application Form should be attached as securely as possible to the art piece (so there are no mix-ups during the cataloguing process before the show). In the unlikely event of a piece remaining unsold, it will be returned to the artist as soon as possible after the show to the address on the form.
7. If posting your submission please use the following address: Animation Art Show, 14 Hawkins Street, Burgh Quay, Dublin 2.
8. Arrangements will be made with a number of Dublin studios for collection on certain dates. For future updates on your nearest collection point, check out our Facebook, Twitter and Official Website.
9. In the event of not being able to deliver you artwork to the collection points or send it by post, please get in contact with us by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or contact Estrela Lourenco on the show’s official phone number +353 86 1048351 (available from 9.30am – 5.30pm during weekdays) to arrange a drop off at the address 14 Hawkins Street, Dublin 2. This will be under special circumstances only.
10. We would ask that submissions be presented in as professional a manner as possible. Digital work should be printed to a high quality and we would appreciate if flat artwork could be submitted framed.
11. Artists are welcome to submit business cards with their work. These will be placed beside their pieces in the exhibition.
12. The Animation Art Show team really hopes to be able to display and auction all art pieces, however, depending on the number of submissions and due to limited space available at the venue, we may exceed our capacity. Should this happen, we may need to undertake a selection process, and some pieces may not be included in the show. In the unlikely event of this happening, they will be returned to the artist as soon as possible after the show. Again, we would like to assure all the artists that the team will try its best to avoid this and appreciate each piece of art kindly offered to the show.
13. The Animation Art Show Twitter, Facebook and Official Webpage will be updated on a regular basis, and you can follow these on:
14. Should any query arise that is not covered in the guidelines or online, the Animation Art Show team may be contacted at email@example.com and the phone number +353 86 1048351 (Estrela Lourenco) (available from 9.30am – 5.30pm during weekdays).